• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake Shoe Guides. I need a source!

booze_rooster

Hey guys,

My plans for a nice and straightforward reassembly were once again crushed. Got home from work to use a break in the constant rain to sandblast my rear axle housing. I noticed only at this point that one of my brake shoe guides is snapped off just above the rivets and has been missing for some time judging by the rust on the cross section of metal. I didn't see it fall out of the brake drum when I removed it either. The other guide got practically sawn in half by the sandblasting. Clearly I need new ones.

I dug out my trusty old Memphis diagram book. The brake shoe guides are listed as Part "X- Spring, Part No. 7351265 in Group 1202"

I have tried my usual sources and checked ebay. I can't find any. One site mentions them, but when I click the link it says the domain has moved. All other hits are for door guides or Infiniti M37 parts.

Does anybody have a source for these guides?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks