• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new Hemmitt Rims

frostvair

Banned
Just bought too many of the Hemmitt rims from Columbus. They are brand new and I need to sell a few. I will let some go for $70 each. PM or call me at 419-357-5395. Ask for the moron who can't stop buying things. lol:)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at the date of the post!

Look at the users rank, Banned!

Drink more coffee before posting....

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
Why is it we are not stopping these salaries that go to these asses for life.
No other company I have ever heard of does this. This power to create their own pay raises
has to stop. Now they are saying we don't even have the right to protest.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
is that true? you need a 100 posts to get on the classifieds
You need 100 posts to sell something in the classifieds. This cuts some legitimate low-post count folks out, but there is a valid reason for it. The few problem children always spoil things for everyone else.

You can buy from there with whatever you have.

There are many, many posts on this topic, search through a few, it all becomes clear.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks