• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Break out the tissues and be prepared to cry in your beer

ryan77

If they were smart they could take the best jeeps crate them up and sell them to guys here!!!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Amazed that they have not got the word that MB/GPW's in that condition are worth thousands. Too bad for the GMC's, no hope for them. The Chaffee looked fixable, I have seen worse pieced back together. Thanks for posting the link.

CycleJay

Oh the humanity..
That is so sad... I can see many that could be restored, if you put enough money, time, and effort into them.
If they were exported to the United States that is... If not the bodies, then there should be at least a good bit of usable spare parts there.

I hope someone does something positive with as many as possible of those vehicles.

Just my $0.02 cents...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks