• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brush guard bracket bolt size question

OperationDesertSand

Hey all,
I'm adding the standard brush guard to my m1038 that has a short front bumper with the mile marker hydraulic wench. The L brackets came with 2 bolts each that look to fit into the side of the bracket on the bumper. That leaves me with the holes on the front of the Bumper and L bracket that I don't have the bolts for. Does anyone know the size of these? Am I correct that the L brackets attach with 4 bolts each and I should do the front bolts? Also which way should the bolts and nuts go on? I'm guessing the bolt sticking out to tighten on the nuts easier?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks