• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bulk image resizing tool

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Older versions of Windows had a really neat resizing tool for images, once you downloaded it, you simply right clicked on a single or multiple images, chose resize images, tell it what size and voila, done.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?3999-TIP-Image-Sizing

That was the one I am referring to and I don't think it's compatible with Windows 8.

I am resizing images in paint right now, but paint can't do multiple images at once.

My phone and cameras are set to capture at high resolution because I need it that way for work (presentations and such) so I can't just set them to shoot in 800x600.

Does such a utility exist for newer versions of Windows?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks