• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bypass starter interlock inside cab

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
How to bypass all starter interlocks inside cab? I want to do it with cab down and the relay and starter are covered in sealant that I don't want ti disturb. I know the reason it won't crank is at least that the trans ECU is out for key pad replacement. While waiting on that part I want to start engine and check air system etc.
Tom

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Wtec2 the neutral and other safety relays are in the vim module behind passenger kick panel. Or you can jump the aux solenoid contactor its on the drivers side frame rail behind the steering reservoir.

Ronmar

Pull relay K1 and jumper pin 30 to pin 87. That will send 24V to the aux starter solenoid and crank the engine, same as when the start button energizes K1 once the other interlock requirements are met.

Now wether running without a transmission controller is a good thing to do or not I am not sure as the trans controller sends a command and engages the C5 clutch pack in neutral...

What happens when running without the C5 clutchpack engaged?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks