• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Seat Mount Measurements?

AKPacker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have the width and length measurements between bolt holes for the cab seat mounts? My truck is currently 3600 miles away so I can't throw a tape measure on them myself. I'm looking into bolt-in seat upgrades for the long drive home when I pick it up in June.

Picture of the mounts from a stripped cab (not mine):
SC02WL.jpg

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There aren't any. You will have to custom make adapters to whatever seats you desire. Even the A1P2 Mastercraft seats aren't a bolt in. You also need a very low profile seat to start with unless you are fairly short.

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bolted a steel plate 3/16" to the factory mounts, then bolted the new seats to that, very simple. I was going to use the 1/4" aluminum plates that came with the radio rack but switched to steel bc those AL plates had too many holes. (Those 4 factory mounts don't fit standard width car seats). On the center, I used 2 pieces of 1-1/2"x 4" 10guage box channel perpendicular to the doors.
1713288619740.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks