• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Came for the TM's and finding so much more

m103project

Recently picked up a M103-A3 in pretty good shape as well as a great MEP003A gen set from a different guy I will mount on trailer for remote power needs. Planning to make a few modifications to lighten the rig, possibly changing axle and tongue landing gear for commercially manufactured ones. I am excited to find this group, looks like you all have a ton of experience. Thanks

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction already by downloading the TMs. There is a great community here, and folks are happy to help if you need it. But doing some research on your own, first, counts for a lot. We would all love to see some pictures of your new gear. Good luck with your project!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Recently picked up a M103-A3 in pretty good shape as well as a great MEP003A gen set from a different guy I will mount on trailer for remote power needs. Planning to make a few modifications to lighten the rig, possibly changing axle and tongue landing gear for commercially manufactured ones. I am excited to find this group, looks like you all have a ton of experience. Thanks
Welcome to the Outfit!

Like @M35fan suggested, TM's are your friend for sure. They are BORING reading, but a little time thumbing the pages will help get you the terminology if you post questions.

And, we are picture hounds here - so when you have a chance - drop us a few images of your new-to-you toys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks