• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone ID this Plug???

Steamynachos

Hi all when I got my truck this cable was on the floor under the passenger seat. Anyone know what it is for? The tag on it says WRE 10930846 it has 4 wires coming from it one is cut off. The plug is a Bendix with 4 holes but it is much smaller than the one that mounts in the cab for the radios.

Attachments

papercu

plug

Is your truck and trailer Canadian? The part number comes back as 6150-00-991-6775 Cable Assembly, Special Purpose, Electrical, Branched
If it was just lying in the truck it could have been to anything, someone could have just picked it up and tossed it in. Wayne

jatonka

I am pretty sure it is the accessory plug for hand held spotlight as used on wreckers and my Gull wing shop set # 2. I would like to buy it if you don't need it. John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks