• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can haul some stuff from St Louis, MO to Delta , CO and back

Tascabe

I bought an M37 off Ebay that is located in Delta, CO (near Grand Junction).

I need to get it to near Kansas City, KS

So - I will have an empty 30ft gooseneck going from near St Louis, MO out to Delta, CO.

I am going down I-70 so through Denver area.

I will be going right by BFR (http://www.steelsoldiers.com/salvag...salina-kansas-goodie-hole-26.html#post1178197) so if somebody needs me to stop on the way west and pick something up for transport- I can. Not pulling parts that time but can pick up.

I will be stopping by BFR to pick up a few items for myself on the way back through as well so would have a bit of room for stuff back that way too.

On the way back I will only have the M37 so still plenty of space - until Ft Riley - where I will be picking up a friend's CUCV for transport to Kansas City area.

Then from Kansas City to St Louis it is empty trailer again.

Forgot to put the dates - Will beleaving St Louis on Aug 6th - going to take my time and make a raod trip vacation out of it - so will be back in St Louis by the 12th - that is all the schedule I am planning on right now.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks