• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I get 4 measurements or a is there a diagram M135/211

gentrysgarage

was Can I get 4 measurements now M135/211 hybrid

Ok OK I know it is dangerous when I start thinking, but something is brewing in my head.
Can I get either a TM side drawing with dimensions or at least the following

1) front of bumper to front wheel centerline
2)front wheel centerline to cab rear
3)rear rear (the rearmost axle) wheel centerline to frame rear
4)rear rear (the rearmost axle) wheel centerline to buperette end

Thanks in Advance..........

Last edited:

gentrysgarage

THANKS!
I have an idea......
Quick synopsis of my project then my idea which some of you have guessed by now.
Bought a 1943 Chevrolet G-7123 cabover 4x4 (the one in my avatar) running and stopping with unlimited indoor storage. This became locked up engine and brakes and get it out yesterday. So saying it started off badly is an understatement. But I wanted to save this truck. In the teardown even the frame was tweaked. I have been searching for replacement rails for a reasonable price but even the one with the wrong dims would be over 750 and the right dims was 2x 1250 I kept looking. This week I was looking at the evil porkchop's stillbirth project and in the shot of the one without the bed I got an idea....It is close enough to work, with O2smokers measurements the dishes are done!
Soooo now I am on the hunt for a 211....whaaaa I can hear you saying, with all my M135 hub researching why a M211? Simple I want to kill 2 birds with one stone I need a frame and a bed. The M211's are more common south of the Canadian border, they are 1,500 dollars cheaper I have found 3 (1 running for 800, 2 for 500 so definitely better...opps time for church more later.

gentrysgarage

....continued.
As it is easier to ship brake drums and hubs (even across borders....) than a bed it is better to get a frame and bed. I have to go single rear wheel to park on the street so I will be removing the boogie (storing it when I retire to the country outside California). and installing the single rear wheel axle hangers, etc.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks