• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I send in an EUC directly to Battle Creek?

TexAndy

Having problems getting GL to actually look at and forward my EUC to Battle Creek. I don't really need them to review it, since it's filled out exactly like I've filled out others that have passed.

So can I just skip them and send it myself? If so, where/who would I send it to?

I really needed them to send it as soon as possible, but am having remarkable difficulty even getting ahold of anyone who works in the euc department.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nope, it has to go through GL as they are the ones that release the property to you. Have you tried live chat?

TexAndy

Chatted with them on the phone several times.

Was told each time that the person who handles EUC stuff was away from their desk.

I sent in the EUC at about 1 pm the afternoon after I won the lot. Called immediately after sending it in. Then got an automated "Hey, you still haven't sent in your EUC yet" email from GL a couple of days later at 6 am (5am their time). Called twice that day and was told each time that the person who handles EUC stuff was away from their desk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks