• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can not get on the site error 503

Tornadogt

I am using my phone at the moment, but all the computers in the house have the same message "error 503". We have reset the router, cleared cache, and tried logging on with Firefox and Internet explorer. No luck still 503 error, any more options. (All other websites seem to be doing just fine)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe I have taken care of that for you Tornadogt.

Just a reminder folks, if you see a "503" page displayed. Something has happened causing your IP to be blocked by the security system. If you see this, please email me at support@steelsoldiers.com or PM me here. I will need your IP address though that is being affected. You can get that by visiting google and searching for "what is my IP address" or you can go to www.whatismyip.com , this MUST be done from the device that is being affected. (So I can know the IP that is affected, you can email or PM me from other devices [phones])

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks