• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can we let cucvrus come back?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell him he can contact the site administrator by using the email at the bottom of every page.

Just a guess but, maybe his computer has been Hacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
update?

CUCVLOVER

As of yesterday when I talked to Rick he went through his browser and cleaned it up. History, cookies, cache, ect. This gets the error page not available screen when he tries to use the site. He said his son tried Messing with and got the same results.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As of yesterday when I talked to Rick he went through his browser and cleaned it up. History, cookies, cache, ect. This gets the error page not available screen when he tries to use the site. He said his son tried Messing with and got the same results.

Sure that Admin. could help if contacted........ Would be really curious as to the cause when explained......."learn from others" type thing.........best of luck!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Then it's likely his IP is banned by the security system. He'll need to email me his IP address. He can do that by visiting www.whatismyip.com and emailing it to support@steelsoldiers.com

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually after digging, I found his last IP has in fact been banned.

Score: 2
Violation count: 1
Why blocked: php command in file (FILE-0004.1). mod_rewrite htaccess directive in file (FILE-0031).
Query:
Referer: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/newattachment.php?do=assetmanager&values[t]=107203&contenttypeid=1&poststarttime=1470009414&posthash=daec11ecfe39c4355df793bc5f91f7b9&insertinline=1
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Reconstructed URL: http:// www.steelsoldiers.com /newattachment.php

The file he tried to upload last is what banned the IP. I've unbanned his IP, but please have him email me the file directly so I can see what's going on with it.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually after digging, I found his last IP has in fact been banned.

Score: 2
Violation count: 1
Why blocked: php command in file (FILE-0004.1). mod_rewrite htaccess directive in file (FILE-0031).
Query:
Referer: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/newattachment.php?do=assetmanager&values[t]=107203&contenttypeid=1&poststarttime=1470009414&posthash=daec11ecfe39c4355df793bc5f91f7b9&insertinline=1
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Reconstructed URL: http:// www.steelsoldiers.com /newattachment.php

The file he tried to upload last is what banned the IP. I've unbanned his IP, but please have him email me the file directly so I can see what's going on with it.

YOU rock......

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks