• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

canadian five quarter

trucknut

I have been going through some old photos and thought I would share them with you. The pics are of the Canadian five quarter ton Chevrolet (1976). The cab and chassis is I believe the one I bought a decade later. Next are shots of the radio/ambulance body on the chassis. The last shots are of the pickup version complete with lots of guns.

Attachments

Wile E. Coyote

What I would give for one of those bucket seats right now. lol
Oddly, we inherited a few at work from the five-quads, but they're just the upholstered portions - complete military seat, bottom and back, NOS -- just no bases. In other words, if you have the base, the four bolts or whatever just come up through the bottom and into this seat. I'll see if I can do a pic if I get out there tomorrow.

L1A1

Thanks for posting. I to also like the troop seats and the way the spares are mounted as well :cool:. Looks like the passenger's C1A1 has a 30 round mag from an L4 Bren gun installed.

Matt

southdave

If you look at pic #3 you can see the '76 Dodge W200 Power Wagon, very simular to the M880's, most notable difference was the 4 speed manual transmission.
Bob when I doing the reserve thing we had what I thought was M880 that we got from DCSC out columbus oh.. It was manual 4 spd .. didn't learn till about 5yrs ago that M880 where autos..

BruceB

L1A1;1238613 said:
t Looks like the passenger's C1A1 has a 30 round mag from an L4 Bren gun installed.

Matt

Can't really tell from the photo, but that MIGHT be the full-auto C2, a squad automatic weapon with a heavy barrel and bipod.

It was issued with the 30-round magazine as a regular thing.

(I preferred the Bren, but they didn't ask me!)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember guys that weapon discussion is only allowed in the Shooting Range forum

ScottG2005

Hey truck nut I'm new to these forums I was wondering about you're 76 5/4 ton. When I get the money I'm gonna go look for one as a toy or hunting rig good luck on youres

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks