• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can't restart after changing fuel filters on my M923A2

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure the batteries are still spinning the motor quickly, zip tie the fuel shutoff back temporarily, and put the throttle to the floor while cranking. It should then light, especially if you were already getting fuel at the injectors.

Doug Roberts

Make sure the batteries are still spinning the motor quickly, zip tie the fuel shutoff back temporarily, and put the throttle to the floor while cranking. It should then light, especially if you were already getting fuel at the injectors.
thanks so much. I did get it started this morning. I cracked the fuel housing and filled it up over the edge and sealed it shut , primed it again and it cranked right up.

71DeuceAK

Have you tried pressurizing your fuel tank yet? I've seen everything from putting a Schrader valve/air chuck in a spare fuel cap to pressurizing with an air wand filling the hole with a ratchet strap rolled up to a leaf blower.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks