• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

carb rebuilding

M37-1952

I need to rebuild the ETW1 carb on my 1952. Someone said to get an article on rebuilding and govenor adjust from Alan Bowes site. He has taken the site down. Can someone re-post it? Thanks.

Mark

knattrass

Hey Mark -

I could not find the article as well. Gave up on trying to do the carb overhaul with my son. We sent ours to Jim Wallace - you would not believe the job he did!! We have been staring at it for a few days afraid to get it dirty.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
knattrass said:
Hey Mark -

I could not find the article as well. Gave up on trying to do the carb overhaul with my son. We sent ours to Jim Wallace - you would not believe the job he did!! We have been staring at it for a few days afraid to get it dirty.
If it's that purdy, nopics

CGarbee

The articles on the carb and gov rebuild that Alan had on his site originally where published in MV Magazine and got reprinted in David Ahl's "restoration guide" that was a comilation of the articles that he had published in the magazine when he owned it...

I'll contact Alan to see if I can get permissin to post the articles on my website since I have the space and ability to host them...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks