• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carb Upgrade

rcb

Greetings Dodge Lovers !!! My M880 carb appears to be a rebuilt
replacement BBD. I was thinking about upgrading to a larger cfm
Holley that will be a direct bolt-on. Other posts on this issue suggest
that some Holley 2 barrel carbs from 360's have a slightly different bolt
spacing and I don't want to get into an intake swap. Any thoughts and or suggestions ? Thanks...

dtracy22

I've never tried but there is 2 bbl adaptors capable of going from small 2 to large 2 bbl. But the intake is still to restrictive. Best thing to do is get edelbrock performer and put a Edelbrock 500 cfm carb on it.

michigandon

I'm in the process of upgrading to a Motorcraft 2150 after yet ANOTHER bad experience with a remanufactured BBD that wasn't up to snuff. The jury is still out as to whether or not it's worth it as of right now.

The kit can be had at a certain online auction site. I can PM the listing to you if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks