• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CAT On-Highway Preventative Maintenance spread sheet

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably not worth a sticky, but would be nice to add to the parts spreadsheet post. Really, we should just cut out the couple small sections of this that actually represent FMTV engines, too.

There is only one section for the C7, and 3126, but which of the 3116's can FMTVs have?
  • 3116 (2FR, 9LN)
  • 3116 (2BK, 7SF, 8WL, 9YN)
  • 3116 (9GK)
Looking at my engines' data plates, I don't see any of these number/letter combos in any of the data (e.g. Serial No, AR No, Perf Spec, OEM No, little number in the bottom right corner of the data plate, etc.).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks