• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cdr/pcv valve

Bigwill75

Hey guy decided to join because I found a lot of great info on here. Concerning the cdr valve, you need that. It regulates how much crankcase pressure you have. You do need some but not too much. Anyway gm still makes this valve even though they will say there all discontinued. The old number 25042443 I believe it was is discontinued but 25042462 is a good part number for that truck, it just doesn’t pull up on there computer. You can also order it yourself using that number at gm parts direct. I also seen a guy asking about the hose off the bottom of the cdr valve and I don’t think he ever got an answer. I was looking for one myself. I couldn’t find anything that would work so I built one out of copper last night and will be putting it on tonight. If I have any problems with it I’ll do a reply to let you now. See picture for the f hose I built for the bottom hose.

Attachments

ssdvc

I like the solution and thanks for the part number. How do you plan to connect that up to the CDR and the right and left side pipes?

Bigwill75

I like the solution and thanks for the part number. How do you plan to connect that up to the CDR and the right and left side pipes?
3/4” and 1” hose just to make a butt connector with some hose clamps. I think that should hold up, I have no idea how much pressure there could be. Worst case I blow a hose off at one of the connectors and try flaring the ends of the copper pipe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks