• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Georgia Reporting In!

Suppo

Hello,

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I did, as I spent part of my day yesterday checking out my two new (to me) M35A2 trucks that I picked up from Robins Air Force Base.

I'm excited and can't wait to get started on restoring these trucks!

Stay Safe,

SUPPO

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the wild world of Steel Soldiers. Congrats on the new deuces. Where abouts in GA area you, lots of members in GA.

poppop

Welcome aboard and welcome to the madness. We are getting quite a few Ga. boys. I am near Statesboro, where are you?? Look up the Ga. Rally on site and plan on attending next year. Its a BLAST.

Suppo

Okay, okay, here are some pics:

Here are the two trucks.

TRUCK #1:

The above truck appears to be in very good shape despite the few rusty spots.

TRUCK #2:

I had to put a regular blue tarp over the cab because this truck did not have a canopy. This truck has a lot more rust than I expected, but hey, if I can get it up and running, that's fine with me.

(NOTE: I'm still trying to learn how to embed pictures into the posts, so bear with me.)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from the West side of the Peach State!! I'm in Columbus, GA.

Good luck with the trucks and get em ready for the GA Rally next year:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks