• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charlie's Deuce Thread

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that you kept the boxed in front bumper. It is a useful upgrade and looks sharp. Is it just a step or did they put storage into it? If not, that would be a cool project; two shallow boxes with a lid for the chains, shackles and recovery straps!

Charlie175

Your truck looks great! It makes me want to clean up and repaint mine!
Thanks. 3 Gallons and I have to do the bed sides yet. So the 4 gallon pack I got will work out just right.
It is a 20' paint job, the cab body needed more work, the fenders need to be replaced but I figured the scars it has is what it is....
Now to rig in a rear winch and get some tackle.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks. 3 Gallons and I have to do the bed sides yet. So the 4 gallon pack I got will work out just right.
It is a 20' paint job, the cab body needed more work, the fenders need to be replaced but I figured the scars it has is what it is....
Now to rig in a rear winch and get some tackle.
I know I have said it before, but DANG that really is a purty truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks