• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Checking in from NJ

4077th

Hello all.

I started doing some web research on learning about and acquiring an M35A2 and this site always, always, came up. I can learn a lot here - I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute too much for now, though, but I will when I can.

I hope to be in a deuce by the end of the year. Wife has given the OK and I am now trying to figure out what exactly to get and where to get it.

I live in the NJ suburbs of Philadelphia.

Also wanted to join up so I can see all the pictures of the green steel. :p

-Doug

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new guy - Doug - and his bride aboard :smile: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

BTW - I was "born and raised" in NJ (but escaped as soon as Guido wasn't lookin'). Where in South Jersey are you?

gungearz

Welcome to the steel soldiers. I myself am a brand new member. The best bet is to research as much as possible before you buy your first truck and try to make sure that everything you are looking for in a truck comes with it cause you will pay dearly later on for the upgrades. Most trucks are around the same price with different upgrades. Even if there are some small issues, it will be cheaper to take it apart and fix it up new again then to buy it completely separate. Good Luck and Welcome again...

4077th

Thanks everyone!

Steve: I am not ready to look at anything yet, but when I am I will let you know and will certainly welcome any leads then.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior: I am in Northwest Burlington County - Cinnaminson to be exact. Where did you do your time?

gungearz: Great advice. That is the process I am going through now.

197thhhc

Welcome from Ohio. I spent a year in New Jersey at Ft Dix. Good luck on the hunt. Getting with local members and checking out their trucks is the best thing you can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks