• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Claim /Dispute with GovLiquidation

WV New Guy

Has anyone filed a claim dispute with GovLiquadation ? I filed a dispute claim after a recent sale. How did it turn out for you was it an easy resolution?

Thanks Dave

FloridaAKM

I had a claim/dispute with GL last year. They asked for documentation & other proof of issues that I furnished. After a few days, I got a phone call from them stating that they agreed that there was a problem on their part & resolved the issue completely. Not all claims turn out that cut & dried! Let us know how yours turns out!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also had a claim filed last year, and after about a week of waiting (after submitting paperwork & photos of before-and-after differences) GL gave me a full refund plus the $100 I had to pay to the company that was inspecting it & found damage AFTER auction closed. Thumbs-up in my experience, but be sure to document everything, especially any pre-sale inspections.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks