• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clark Parts out of deuce biz

jbsapp

This morning I spoke to someone in the parts department at Clark Truck Parts in Poca, WV, hoping to get pricing on a bed and cab swap. They informed me that about a week ago they scrapped the deuces and five-tons from the salvage yard to a local scrapper and the rest of the parts went to PA. He said they are out of the business of dealing with deuces and older five tons.

The scrapper is RJ Recycling in Nitro, WV. I wasn't able to get any information from them other than they have it all and won't sell any of the parts that haven't been destroyed.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weird things have been happening lately. Sarafan was out of Spring Valley NY and all of a sudden, they were out of Miami FL. They soon moved to Hollywood and was part of the ISO group. Then they weren't part of the ISO group and was Sarafan again. Next ad I saw for them they were part of Clark, or Clark was part of them. Somehitng weird going on here. Was it Sarafan and Clark that were involved in the collusion lawsuit all that time ago?

jbsapp

When I asked him if Eastern Surplus picked up the parts, he said yes. I suppose I'll be going there to get a cab and bed swap some time in the spring. I can't seem to find a place closer to me. Clarks is 15 minutes away! :-(

Apparently, they were indeed involved in a lawsuit pertaining to collusive bidding. A search for Clark Truck Parts on Google gives this as #2 hit: Government's Rule 11 Memorandum : U.S. v. Clark Truck Parts, Inc.

rmgill

When I asked him if Eastern Surplus picked up the parts, he said yes. I suppose I'll be going there to get a cab and bed swap some time in the spring. I can't seem to find a place closer to me. Clarks is 15 minutes away! :-(

Apparently, they were indeed involved in a lawsuit pertaining to collusive bidding. A search for Clark Truck Parts on Google gives this as #2 hit: Government's Rule 11 Memorandum : U.S. v. Clark Truck Parts, Inc.

Oh crap!

tomcata3

Bend over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks