• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

clarksburg, tn. to ga rally,haysville, nc or south ga

jrobinson5093

Is there any one that could move a complete tractor kit, and maybe a full set of 11 11.00x20s tires and wheels. They are located in clarksburg, tn. I need them moved to one of the three( Haysville, NC/ Ga rally/jakin ga or any where close. If every thing works out I know I will get a complete tractor kit, but If work is awesome the next few weeks I may get a full st of 11 tires and wheels too.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I'm hoping to go to Dickson, TN, next weekend, which is 70miles east of the tractor parts location. I'm not sure it would be worth the extra fuel $$ to you for me to drive the semi another 140 miles. Anyway the fella could deliver it to Dickson?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks