• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ID Class C RV Insurance Suggestions

Gunny65

Looking to get my 1992 M934A2 insured as a Class C RV. I already have it registered with the state as a Class C RV but so far nobody wants to insure it. Anybody have suggestions on which insurance might cover it?

BTW, I converted the cab/van portion to a walkthrough. Hence, Class C.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Looking to get my 1992 M934A2 insured as a Class C RV. I already have it registered with the state as a Class C RV but so far nobody wants to insure it. Anybody have suggestions on which insurance might cover it?

BTW, I converted the cab/van portion to a walkthrough. Hence, Class C.
Several members that have converted trucks to RVs have used progressive commercial or state farm

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’d like to see some pictures of your walk through. I have a 934 converted to a “ motor home” but it is registered and insured as an AM General truck. If you are still looking for RV insurance, you might try General RV. They have an insurance department.

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
State Farm has my M1079 insured as a motorhome. Fortunately there were at least 2 precedents and agents I could refer them to.
It is also titled and plated as a MH in Ohio.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks