• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classifieds link

number9

I didn't even know this site had a classifieds section until someone posted a link to their ad in a thread. And I still haven't found a direct link to it - I go to the home page and click on the "recent classifieds" and then browse to the sections within the classifieds.

Why can't there just be a 'Classifieds' link up under the Steel Soldiers banner with all the other site links?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It does seem to be in an odd place. When I think of Resources I think of exactly the first 3 and not really of Classifieds. I know there isn't an immediate other location that would fit better so maybe just one of it's own in the banner? Just a thought not a complaint. I love the site just the way it is. Wouldn't change a thing if I could. Promise to love, honor, and obey (well maybe not that last one).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have asked for a visible direct link at the top of the main page, since the "new" site began.

I'm sure I have spent more time directing people to the link, than it would take for Mike to add a visible link to the menu bar.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SSSHHH!!

We've been trying to keep the classifieds a secret, and people keep givin' out clues as to how people can find them............Sheesh! nobody can keep a secret anymore :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks