• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clear Replacement Lenses for M35A2 Dashboard Lights

saddamsnightmare

:?: ANYONE HAVE A SOURCE FOR THE CLEAR LENSES as replacements for the RED LENSES and covers for the M35A2 DASHBOARD LIGHTS??? Saturn Surplus is out of stock and I don't have an alternate source for these items. I want the red ones for display, but the gauges are too dim to be easily read at night while driving- it wasn't hard 25+ years ago to read em, but now they're not so good.

Also I 'd like to get togather with some MVPA and WWII Living History groups and vehicle owners to arrange one or more living history weekends here at the Sam Bell Maxey House SHS in the spring/summer or fall of 2008. We're in Northeast Texas about an hour and a half from Dallas (3 hours for you Duece owners), and we'd love to have the chance to display historically significant vehicles and equipment for the visitors.
ANY INTERESTED GROUPS or INDIVIDUALS can contact me at the following address:

The Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site
812 South Church Street
Paris, Texas 75460
Tel: (903) 785-5716

We're also on the TExas Parks and Wildlife Department Web Site under "Sam Bell Maxey House SHS", and on January 1st, 2008 we become part of the Texas Historical Commission's operated sites. Give us a thought, we can make it a real event.

Thanks,
Kyle F. McGrogan, Curator
1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 CArgo-"Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm Veteran Deuce
1963 Swiss Mercedes Benz 404.114 Unimog Cargo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks