• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Close to Drexel, if ya need help.

tlm47201

I am picking 3 Blazers up for a SS member Friday. Drexel is 45 miles north of me. I will consider picking up mv's like the M1008, thru M1031's and hauling/driving them to my rural home and looking them over for buyers that live far away. Looking to buy a deuce soon, planning on retiring from my civi job is 3 years or so.I'm a disabled Gulf vet looking for an interesting hobby, and think i may have found it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What time you going to be there? We have a mini convoy loading out a bunch of M35s and I'm picking up a trailer from Malitta first thing Friday.

steve

pc3nmcb

I got to call first thing in morning hoping to pick up m1009 Friday if they will let me on such short notice. tlm47201 not trying to still your thread but I have a guestion about legal stuff such as insurance and regerstration and id is that all I need. I will be trailering it, but I hope it starts to get it on the trailer without winching it.

tlry00

pc3nmcb said:
I got to call first thing in morning hoping to pick up m1009 Friday if they will let me on such short notice. tlm47201 not trying to still your thread but I have a guestion about legal stuff such as insurance and regerstration and id is that all I need. I will be trailering it, but I hope it starts to get it on the trailer without winching it.
I doubt they'll have room for you this Friday... They have something like 30-40 pickups from 8-11AM, but it's worth trying anyways

I'll be there first thing Friday morning picking up my first M35A2, and can use help that is willing BUT HOPEFULLY WON'T NEED ANY

tlm47201

So far at Drexel, I show my drivers license, and its a go. At the worst, they will ask for your vehicle registration and insurance card. I got lucky last time, a fellow on a skid loader pushed mine onto the trailer. I plan on being there Friday morning, but if they're busy, I may get put off a week.

pc3nmcb said:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, I hope they aren't that busy that I can't get one trailer in a hurry.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks