• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clutch alignment tool

Bkoyle

Does any one have a Napa number or otherwise for the clutch alignment tool? Am working on a clutch rebuild and that is the only thing that I am missing. I know some people have made them, but don't have access to a lathe. Thanks very much.

Bruce

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think one of our members makes them, he may be willing to sell one, pop into the mess tent tonight and ask.

Wyattearp

Yep RD did a great job on the one he sent out to me.. again Thanks Robert.. Now if i can get the time to use the darn thing.. ever feel like you can't make progress with stuff yet you stand back and say to yourself that isn't going to be that hard a job..

red devils dude

Wyattearp said:
Yep RD did a great job on the one he sent out to me.. again Thanks Robert.. Now if i can get the time to use the darn thing.. ever feel like you can't make progress with stuff yet you stand back and say to yourself that isn't going to be that hard a job..
yup get that feeling alot with the deuce.

Wyattearp

yeah i gotta get this done, its driving me up the wall, i want to hear that whistler fired up i can't stand it.. Im off this weekend if nothing comes up im starting then.. at least get the flywheel cleaned off (paint) and the new clutch installed, get my tranny cleaned up and oiled up where it sweated, grease the ffittings, fill with new fluid and then i will be up to the point of putting the tranny back on the engine, only thing is i gotta have extra hand, pple for that.. Opie has volunteered to come down and help so i might call on him and bjorn at the same time that way i can get this thing set back in. we will see what happens

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks