• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clutch Pedal Height

cobra5

Looking at TM9-2320-361-24-1 there is a procedure for adjusting the clutch linkage and measuring free travel of pedal. Can I use this to adjust the height of the clutch pedal? I've been looking for a way to lower the height because with my long legs I can't operate the clutch without opening the door.

M37M35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking at TM9-2320-361-24-1 there is a procedure for adjusting the clutch linkage and measuring free travel of pedal. Can I use this to adjust the height of the clutch pedal? I've been looking for a way to lower the height because with my long legs I can't operate the clutch without opening the door.
There's a height adjustment that's independent of the travel adjustment. Where the round rod from the pedal goes through the floor and the pivoting clutch arm clamps to it. There's three different notches where it can be clamped. Look underneath the truck where the clutch pedal comes through the floor and you should see what I'm talking about.

cobra5

There's a height adjustment that's independent of the travel adjustment. Where the round rod from the pedal goes through the floor and the pivoting clutch arm clamps to it. There's three different notches where it can be clamped. Look underneath the truck where the clutch pedal comes through the floor and you should see what I'm talking about.
I seen the picture in the manual under the travel adjustment but I couldn't find the height adjustment. So if I adjust the height of the pedal, it wont' mess with the travel? If the procedures are in the book I'll keep looking but my eyes were getting crossed searching for it yesterday.

After looking at the picture again, I may have answered my own question. I will adjust the height of the pedal as suggested and it should not affect the travel adjustment. I will report back after I do it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks