• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

coconut creek florida to ellenville ny 12428

Stonepicker1

Phil, is Gerhard picking it up on your end or will I be taking it.
Not sure. what kind of room do you have?

I can stop by Monday(day off) and also be there when Gerhard shows up on Tuesday. I think he has room in the back of this pickup

fyi....cucv-II is broke down...popping noise out of the turbo and black smoke out tailpipe..If I turn off #2 injector the noise stopped and enging runs fine, so I replaced the injector, but still have the popping noise. I loosen the #2 line and noise stop. I need to think about this...bad valve, bent pushrod,,,maybe bad IP....I don't know.:-(

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your call. Might have a load from Willie as well. Will know more probably tomorrow. He would be coming up from Cooper City if he delivers. I'm sure I can weasel a tent frame or tent on the truck somewhere. Between G and I it can go north.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Me? Home Monday? Doubt it Phil but you could dump it if you want to. Supposed to be working from 6 to 6 but trying to get off at 2 to help with the boys and so they can make feetball practice. If I do get off at 2 I need to go right to school and get them then come home. I can call you if you like.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny and Phil; my offer still stands! I had PM'ed you Phil: I think it makes things easier if I just stop by your AO sometime in the morning on Tuesday....?

Let me know.

G.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the crate, was requested. fwiw

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm good with that but it's unlikely that I will be good company. I still haven't got my truck back, it was loaned out. Hope to have it tomorrow. I will need to get completely loaded Tuesday and do it quietly while my wife sleeps. Then I have to take the boys to a football game early eve. Gonna be major crunch time for me.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All clear, Sir. I have time and can lend a hand (or both!) if it helps.
Also, maybe take other, smaller stuff to make more room in your truck, if that tent-crate doesn't fit too well in mine.
No idea how long the bed is, of a F150 4door LWB...? (But will find out soon!)

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks