• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado M819 for $6500

M1075

RE: Anyone want an M819 for $6500

Yes, that was sold last month. The buyer took it to a mechanic to have the truck serviced and fluids replaced. The mechanic forgot to put oil back in it prior to starting and said the engine was now seized. Can you believe that? I have no idea how much damage there is. Maybe a little anti-sieze or maybe a new engine. I told them I would help get the word out that it is for sale again. Anyone close want a great deal on a M819?

rmgill

Umm, wow. What do you normally do with a mechanic that does something like that?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

If only it were an 816...................................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks