• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat Rims

m139h2otruck

Have an ad in the "want" classifieds for at least 6 of the combat style rims (10" wide, 10 hole). Anyone have the off-set dimensions for these? Also, I can use the older style rims that used tubes if anyone has these. Want to take the spacers off the front of the water truck and run 1400 radials, and install 15.50 super singles on the tractor (46" od vs. 43" for the 1100's).

Can pickup in New England area.

sermis

I have one rim with a new 14.00 20. Still has the Michelin man on the tread block. Shipping would be a killer unless you found someone coming that way.
76501 Temple, Texas

DMgunn

Sermis....how much for your one rim (preferrably minus the tire)? I could probably get a friend to retrieve it before too long, if the price is right.

Cdub

Are combat style rims the wheels that we call singles on the M939 A1 and A2's.....?

another noobie question.... :oops:

Cheers,

C'dub

sermis

Ok I have 7 rims if someone needs them. 5 of the 20 bolt 10 hole and 2 10 bolt 10 hole. $175 each. Also have 2 14.00's like new. Looking at the rims the 10 bolt look stronger than the 20 bolt.

sermis

Here are some pic's. Not sure what the first rims is for but think it is off a trailer. One has some rust on the bead lock. Had water inide the flat tire. They look worse in the pic them they are. They have all the bolts and nuts. All had tires mounted when I got them.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks