• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Complete Bedliner Paint Job

WV New Guy

Haven't been able to locate this so I figured I would post it .
Has anyone used bed liner to completely cover there whole MV?
I have seen many 5 Tons with there beds done but i'm considering doing the entire truck (923)in bed liner .
If you have done this do you have any regrets or any input you can offer ?
Thanks Dave

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I haven't done a whole truck, but I can offer this. I've done herculiner on a lot of stuff, it fades in the sunlight. It turns to a dull black. I wouldn't recommend it for looks, but it is a solid coating.

WV New Guy

Got a Quote from PCS Solutions coating is very similar to line-x . Cost for entire truck is $3000.00 and cost to do just cab is $1300.00 if I sandblast entire cab myself. I'm thinking I may try the rustolem can Tan bedliner and see if I like it .

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got a Quote from PCS Solutions coating is very similar to line-x . Cost for entire truck is $3000.00 and cost to do just cab is $1300.00 if I sandblast entire cab myself. I'm thinking I may try the rustolem can Tan bedliner and see if I like it .
If you sandblast your truck, take care to protect your lungs from the paint. It is suppose to be much worse for you then normal auto paint, so care should be taken to prevent inhalation.

I'm just parroting what members have told me over the years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks