• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Confession from a car guy along the Chiraq(Chicago)/Milwaukee corridor

More of a truck and equipment guy than a car guy, just don't tell too. Many of my 94-96 Impala SS (and the like) friends. Nah, go ahead, they're all cool.

Anyways, was a lurker years ago and off and in afterwards and then in a bunch for the last few months. Done lurking on the surface this time- I've one ankle and a big toe deep in here so far.

If anyone would like some free help let me know, trained auto tech and skilled in most every building trade, disabled due to spinal fusions keeps me from working but allows me to putter at 1/4 speed.

I'll slowly fill in my bio with more info than you want to know; I'm pretty much an open book by now, the old FFL and SSI processes made sure that they KNOW who I am (as if I AM somebody that important).

Humor make life more enjoyable....

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. I also feel like an open book after completing the FASFA for daughter’s college. Plenty of good folk and good info here.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from central Illinois! Hope ya find what your looking for. As TNriverjet mentioned, tons of good people here and some mighty fine info too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks