• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Connecting Combat Vehicle Crewman Helmet to a PC

czartrak_protogen

Hey there guys. I'm new to this forum but figured I could come here for some insight. I've done some independent research related to a goal of connecting a Dh-132b CVC Helmet to my PC to use it as a headset for kicks. I initially bought some general dynamics device that was *originally* for connecting an H250 handset to a PC via USB, but I quickly found that I'd need some way to amplify the signal to be able to hear a thing on that headset. Anyone else crazy like me and may have relevant knowledge so I can do this very stupid thing with as few components/as cheap as possible?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks