• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Converting stock generator to 25v 60 amp alternator

Gunrunner128

Looking for clear legible instructions from the military conversion kit to accomplish this. As this was commonly done on m151s it should be possible on the m38a1. Any help appreciated.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I may, I suggest reaching out to evil dr. Pork chop. He has NOS kits that have that info in them. I just bought one. The reason I suggest this is because the instructions included look to have been copied from a photocopy that was photocopied from a photocopy that was photocopied from a photocopy and on and on and on. My only saving grace on reading mine is that my kids have far sharper eyes than I.

Edit, just the same, here you go.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gunrunner128

If I may, I suggest reaching out to evil dr. Pork chop. He has NOS kits that have that info in them. I just bought one. The reason I suggest this is because the instructions included look to have been copied from a photocopy that was photocopied from a photocopy that was photocopied from a photocopy and on and on and on. My only saving grace on reading mine is that my kids have far sharper eyes than I.

Edit, just the same, here you go.
Thanks I have a similar set. Who is Dr. Pork Chop?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks