• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

convoy light brackets

mangus580

Sam Winer Motors in Ohio has the complete kit. I forget exactly how much, but i think it was in the 150-200 range. Everything you need :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Winers does have them as well as Adelmans in Canton OH. Check Ebay, Robert Zetzer of Winers puts them on there from time to time with a starting bid of $125 and buy it now of $150. I bought mine from Adelmans and paid $150 plus around $60 shipping, they go about 90#.

CGarbee

I installed an extra round convex "spot" mirror on the top of the west coast mirror brackets on my M35A2C just so I could see the tree branches hitting my convoy lights and, more importantly, see if I am going to hit them on the canopy over a fuel pump or the beam on a shop door.
I've had to replace one of the heads, but it was due to a stripped gear between the motor and the rotator shaft...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks