• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy To Georgia Rally

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Yep as long as i get my stuff all in order! I26 east to RT25 south into SC. then I85 south after that i have to look where to go when we get into GA.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm starting out in Hiawassee, GA on Thursday morning with a Deuce. I believe one Deuce may be joining me in Hiawassee. Two other Deuces will be joining me in Clarksville and another Deuce joining in further south. We may be able to join up the two groups somewhere along the way if you are interested. When are you planning on leaving? One note - several of us will be in A3s, which are slower.

onegmjack

tigger I am glad you are up and running.We hopefully will be leaveing on Tuesday.Maybe we will get so more people wanting to go?Dwight

onegmjack

About a week,is everyone ready.Anyone wanting to convoy to the Georgia Rally from East Tennesse,meet Tigger and I at the Walmart in Erwin.I think around 7.30 leaving at 8 am on Tuesday the 18th.Dwight

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, Tuesday would be awesome. I'm going to have to settle for late Wed. The FL Convoy had way too many stops last year. Here's hoping we can improve the stop schedule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks