• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cool vid...extreme truck trials

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My father-in-law sent me this link.

I liked the music and the Tatras. Check it out. It leads to many more vids.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6f-MJ4zatw[/media]

Enjoy.

rmgill

Some of those spectators and judges/officials are pretty darn brave to be THAT close to some of those trucks as they're squirming around in the mud and dirt. :-|

OldGoat

Some of those spectators and judges/officials are pretty darn brave to be THAT close to some of those trucks as they're squirming around in the mud and dirt. :-|
You took the words out of my mouth! The car races are flat out stupid in Europe. Spectators like to stand just feet away from some serious speed. I guess it's natural selection at work!

HAWKMAN

Sort'a reminds me of our Redball MV picnic that we have every summer, with the exception that I didn't see any chicken being BBQ'd:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks