• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

coolant crossover hoses

nickd

Has anyone addressed changing the other water/coolant hoses on the Deuce multi-fuel? In addition to the upper and lower radiator hoses there are a couple of short hoses on the right side of the engine that are short straight rubber near the manifold. I havent seen these for sale. Any ideas?

red devils dude

you just get a piece of I think it's 1.5-2"(take a old one to have measured) hose they sale it in one foot length's
get it on some how? I'm working a way to do it easily-ish.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remove the 6 bolts and take that little manifold off. Still a bit of a chore but makes it easier. I had one start a leakin last year at Aberdeen. Quick trip to NAPA netted me some straight hose, antiseise and gasket paper. I cut the gasket paper with a box cutter but have since bought a cheap gasket punch from Harbor Frieght. WHatever you do, antiseize those bolts. Darned if I cna remember the size of the hose. The "L" shaped coolant hose that goes from the t-stat housing to the oil cooler has the rubber hoses on it too, they are 2"

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, Bjorn's everywhere with that camera! Thats also good proof that my truck gets out of the yard every so often.

devilman96

Upper: Gates # 24032
Lower: Gates # 20611

You will ahve to do a little trimming but these should take care of it.... Now... if we had a parts cross ref page around here!!! *hint hint hint* :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks