• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could anyone help identify m37 parts I found?

Tom567

I recently came across a 1953 M 37 that sat for decades in a garage of a widow, It came with lots of parts that I don't have any idea what they are off of. If possible I'd like to identify an post later on. The first part I believe is the original hard topper in great shape, The rest are doors and body panels for unknown vehicle. Any help identifying would be appreciated.

Attachments

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow that's different !! maybe a Artic kit of some kind ???? Looks like it could fit the cargo bed 100_0865.JPG

John Mc

That's interesting. I wonder if the hard top goes on the m37 or goes over the m38 completely.
I'm far from an expert, but I don't tink that top will fit an M37. My M37 with Arctic top is away from home right now, or I'd give you measurements from it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Best bet to sell that is to run an ad over on the Army Jeep fanatic forum G503. It’s not worth much as most people want soft tops. And what a shipping nightmare.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks