• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Credit Card Charged When ?

bumble900

When is GL charging your credit cards for your SF97's?

At the time of application or when they process the request?

I sent one in on 10/13 and my card hasent been charged yet.

Mike

AceHigh

I have a deal with my CC company, they robocall whenever an internet charge is made.

My past experience is the card is charged about a week before you get your title or SF97

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the time I have had my CC charged the day the SF-97 was issued , usually 30 days.

I have had it charged a couple of months after it was issued.

And I have had my CC charged for $60 for no reason at all for an SF-97 I never ordered (I did get a refund).

Bighurt

I sent my request for my M915 Feb 19th and my CC was charged 3 Mar, I have yet to get my SF-97. I also submitted a request 25 Feb for my M871. Unfortunately there is no way to determine which was actually charged and which is actually being processed. I'm worried I won't have title in hand when i recover the vehicle due to a electronic glitch in one of the SF-97 requests.

I wish they had a page tracking it like the EUC...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks