• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cruising in the M35A3

Goose2448

Just like the old NASCAR views that they are starting to bring back. You can really get a feel for how big they are. Your doing what 45? and it looks like your doing about 100 in that thing.

Does anyone ever take your deuce to cruse night? All the vids you see are during the day just cursing around the back roads. Never any of the cruse strip with all the cars and trucks.

AceHigh

Navo, that was the best video I have seen on these trucks! How did you mount the camera, and the wide angle of the camera really helps. Good job.

If you get the opportunity to drive an A2 you will be amazed at the difference in acceleration and noise. Neither is better, just very different animals.

I stole your video, it is now on my facebook page. Again, great job.

Navo

Just like the old NASCAR views that they are starting to bring back. You can really get a feel for how big they are. Your doing what 45? and it looks like your doing about 100 in that thing.

Does anyone ever take your deuce to cruse night? All the vids you see are during the day just cursing around the back roads. Never any of the cruse strip with all the cars and trucks.
Haha, Most of that driving was aroud 35-45mph. And yes, you really do feel how mall everyone else is! :beer: I will be taking it on the interstate today, I will try and get video of that. Its not quite the strip, but thats the best I can do!

Navo, that was the best video I have seen on these trucks! How did you mount the camera, and the wide angle of the camera really helps. Good job.

If you get the opportunity to drive an A2 you will be amazed at the difference in acceleration and noise. Neither is better, just very different animals.

I stole your video, it is now on my facebook page. Again, great job.
Hey Doug! Thanks for the comment! I would like to drive an A2 just to compare and say I did. I cant imagine shiffting that thing and trying to keep in on the road :shock: LOL

Thanks for posting. A3's are great for cruising!
Pete
Yes they are!

Cool vid. What kind of camera did you use? Very little vibration and a real nice picture.:beer:
The camera is a GoPro HD Hero 2. I mounted it with a suction cup to the back glass on the hard top. The quality is AWESOME! The youtube version is an OK version. They really lowered the resolution when I uploaded it. I watched the original file on my 50" LCD TV and it was amazing!

The sound is crap because I have it in a waterproof case. I may take it out of the case and see if it picks up the engine noise :driver:

ratat98

Haha I went and dragged main street with all the high schoolers one night... I felt so old...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks