• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS 5 flashing lights

aw113sgte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put in half the pulse count, same with the cat ECM. Cat ECM controls speed readout, CTIS just for the alerts of pressure overspend so no critical at all

Lostchain

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did but it only showed me the last 3 codes.
Now that you have access to the computer you can program your pressure properly and remove that “high pressure” hack sensor so that the computer can read pressure properly in all modes!

The reason I was putting my money on the 34 Atmospheric code for the 5 flash was due to the wiring harness jostling going on with your dual transducer setup. Still curious if that will come back. Glad you got the computer hooked up!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks