• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Question

I’d like to know if my M1088A0 CTIS has the functionality to automatically switch from cross country to highway based off of speed alone?

here’s the scenario… I was in Highway mode, switched it to cross country and the system functioned as it should. All six tires were aired down. We started driving on some hard pack, because I was trying to diagnose some tire issues and noticed that the system was re-airing to highway pressures. I did not touch the ECU.

Thoughts?

thanks.
John

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’d like to know if my M1088A0 CTIS has the functionality to automatically switch from cross country to highway based off of speed alone?

here’s the scenario… I was in Highway mode, switched it to cross country and the system functioned as it should. All six tires were aired down. We started driving on some hard pack, because I was trying to diagnose some tire issues and noticed that the system was re-airing to highway pressures. I did not touch the ECU.

Thoughts?

thanks.
John
Yes. The CTIS controller has overspeed warning and protection. If you exceed it's programmed speed limit in each mode it will first warn you with a CTIS Overspeed flashing light. If you continue to ignore the warning it will automatically inflate to the next pressure mode. You can change the overspeed MPH settings in the Dana software to whatever you want.

Yes. The CTIS controller has overspeed warning and protection. If you exceed it's programmed speed limit in each mode it will first warn you with a CTIS Overspeed flashing light. If you continue to ignore the warning it will automatically inflate to the next pressure mode. You can change the overspeed MPH settings in the Dana software to whatever you want.
Awesome, many thanks!

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks