• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS right angle fitting

spankybear

Does anybody have a lead on the CTIS angle fitting that replaces the kneeling valve? I have the part number and the DANA web site under "where to buy" has oreilly's listed. I called 2 Oreilly's and they have no clue. One did say they see it on the computer but didn't know how to order.

The part I want https://www.danaaftermarket.com/spi...partType=PART&utm_campaign=real-time-commerce

the part I want to replace

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto, on the same boat.

I've been looking for them for several weeks now.

Found this one here:
Not sure if it is NOS or something that was made aftermarket, and it is way too much $$$ for me, for what is.

And here:

I only need two.

Still looking!

EDIT: Just found some here:

It says it has 212 available in Crossville Distribution Center Crossville, TN with a shipping date of 09-15-2021.
It didn't give a $$$. I'll check with Fleet Pride tomorrow.

Last edited:

coachgeo

one of the online stores listed the following cross refferences

673240DANA CORPORATIONRIGHT ANGLE CONN
673240SPICER AXLE-TRANS DIVS DANA CORP.CONNECTOR-RIGHT ANGLE
673240EATON CORPORATIONRIGHT ANGLE CON
2719-673240MACK TRUCKS, INC.RIGHT ANGLE CONN
SP 673240VOLVO TRUCKS NORTH AMERICA, INC.RIGHT ANGLE CONN
ETN673240VOLVO TRUCKS NORTH AMERICA, INC.RIGHT ANGLE CONN
EH673240TRUCKPRO LLCRIGHT ANGLE CONN
ZBP0673240NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION CORPORATIONRIGHT AN
DS673240NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORTATION CORPORATIONRIGHT ANGLE CONN
Results 1-1 of 1

BERZERKER888

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto, on the same boat.

I've been looking for them for several weeks now.

Found this one here:
Not sure if it is NOS or something that was made aftermarket, and it is way too much $$$ for me, for what is.

And here:

I only need two.

Still looking!

EDIT: Just found some here:

It says it has 212 available in Crossville Distribution Center Crossville, TN with a shipping date of 09-15-2021.
It didn't give a $$$. I'll check with Fleet Pride tomorrow.
luckily Pro Gear is in Orlando.. 30 minutes from me.... I will call them to see if they actually have the valves.. At $35.00 per unit , I can live with that. as with anything MME ..pass

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks