• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ctis?

stampy

Hey does anybody have the CTIS control box that they are removing from their truck? Mine came with CTIS but no control box and I just want to see if it works before I decide on removing the rest of it and capping it. Free or cheap would be great! Thanks in advance for any help.

stampy

There in is the problem, I have no idea either. I know a lot of guys remove it from their trucks due to hassle I just figured I would give it a shot before removing it all.

DUECE-COUPE

send me a PM with your info and i will see if i can send it to you to try out. if you like it, you can send me what you think it is worth.

stump

I have one on a truck in a field at my house . Installed it last night and worked great I also tested another one and it also worked . Hey Stampy just having fun. I also have a brick grill made from gold bars will trade for ocean front properity on the moon. LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks